Wednesday, July 8, 2009











Can you believe it?  I came back to the blogging world!  It has been 9 months.....  I would like to show some pictures of my most recent big trip! - St. Maarten/St. Martin - I had a fantastic time and would like to thank my brothers and sisters for giving me such a wonderful and unexpected present - it was just so great to sit on the beach and relax (first couple of days it was hard...when you haven't relaxed in a while, it is easy to forget how! - by the last couple of days I sat on the beach and totally relaxed - it was outstanding).....

Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip - enjoy!

3 comments:

carol said...

Hi, Jen,

Great pictures! brought back some really fun memories of your visit to Dad and I. We'll work on your next trip to the islands. Love you, Mom

Lynne said...

Fantastic pictures - you should blow some up! Glad to see you back in the blogging world - return often!

Aimee Oliver said...

Gorgeous pictures!! So glad you had such a great time and remembered how to 'relax' a bit! :)