Thursday, July 9, 2009
-Piano 35 photo at the top of the page -
Just realized - I changed my top photo right around the time that I posted pictures from St. Martin. Well, the top photo is actually at the beautiful, broad, you-gotta-see-it beach at Kalaloch Lodge on the coast of Washington. We've stayed there three times and loved it every time - the picture is from a very quiet morning - it was so peaceful! And for you Twilight lovers out there...this is werewolf country! (Ha...just started reading the third one again....got stuck last summer and dropped it for a year. Everybody keeps telling me that the fourth one is great....actually, it's only the 13-15 year olds that keep telling me the fourth one is the best....so I decided to give it a try and slog through the third so that I could finish up that freakin' series....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment